African World Heritage Fund Internship programme 2021
The intern will work closely with the staff of the African World Heritage Fund (AWHF), particularly the Programme Department encompassing the implementation of activities aligned with the AWHF work plan.
- Support Programme officers to assist implementing and monitoring programmes and activities of the African World Heritage Fund.
- Develop and update the database of African professionals in the field of cultural and natural heritage.
- Assist with promoting and increasing the visibility of AWHF through social media, the website and other communications mechanisms.
- Assist with the writing of reports and activity miscellaneous.
- Compile lists of African professionals for the AWHF database in field of cultural and natural heritage.
- Organize online workshop on the Development of AWHF Database of African professionals in the field of cultural and natural heritage.
- Assist with implementation of a communication strategy for AWHF activities and project on the website and social media platforms.
- Prepare and submit monthly report
Fields of study:
University degree in:
- Information Technology,
- Website Design,
- Tourism and other relevant areas.
- Ability to communicate fluently in both English and French would be an advantage.
- Acquainted with online digital platforms such as social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others).
- Highly meticulous and above average skills in Microsoft Excel.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3427
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp