Main Purpose of Job
- To support the internal communications team in ensuring that content on the digital displays in the Deloitte South Africa offices are designed and is broadcasting current and appropriate content without disruption as much as is possible.
- To further support the communications team on campaigns; administration tasks; research required; financial management of invoices and publication management and the development of social media assets.
Include but not limited to:
- To assist with uploading content, pictures, calendar information, videos onto a dedicated portal.
- To liaise with different stakeholders in the business to obtain information required for updating databases, directories etc.
- To assist in taking new pictures of partners as and when required.
- To ensure that picture files of all partners and directors (new and withdrawals) are always up-to-date.
- To assist in collating all new partner information provided, which will be used in various communications.
- To assist with updating the organograms and to ensure that the updates are briefed into the relevant teams.
- To provide full support with Reports produced under Corporate Affairs – this includes, assisting in keeping all the required folders during the year updated.
- To provide support on sourcing of information from new vendors and the process of loading a vendor as a supplier.
You will need to have the following behavioural competencies:
- Management of responsibilities
- Ability to learn
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3429
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp