Dis-Chem: Internship programme 2021
Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ Head Office in Midrand has an exciting 12 months Internship opportunity available for a graduate passionate about IT/SAP. The graduate will be required to assist in designing, managing workflow automation projects and the testing and quality control of the Robotic Process Automation.
- Minimum 3 year Diploma or Degree in an IT related field
- Development certification
- Knowledge of UiPath, VB or C#
- Work with stakeholders to execute RPA initiatives by analysing and designing process workflows; building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions; and ensuring quality of the system.
- Review robotic process automation requests from stakeholders.
- Document the manual business process before it is automated.
- Analyse and convert the manual process into an automation project.
- Test the implementation of the automation project and obtain feedback from stakeholders.
- Perform functional and non-functional testing of the robot processes to ensure they meet the technical and functional requirements.
- Support the business teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
- Assist in configuring enhancements /change requests to already automated processes.
- Respond to any ad-hoc RPA queries.
- Escalate unresolved issues as soon as they ascend.
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must have a Clear criminal and credit
- Computer Skills – Microsoft packages
- English – Read, write and speak well
- Strong communications skills are also required when dealing with internal and external parties, including vendors and business partners
- Methodical issue investigation
- Problem Solving
- Time management
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3432
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp