Sappi : Civil Engineering Internship programme 2021
Sappi Forests MPU is providing an opportunity for a recently qualified Civil Engineering candidates to participate in the management and maintenance of building structures and infrastructure, such as roads, railways, bridges, dams and water and sewerage systems.
This opportunity will provide hands on experience to a recently qualified graduate in all aspects of civil maintenance in the Forestry Industry.
- Assist with designing solutions to problems by evaluating (not limited to) technical and financial alternatives and present the proposed solutions.
- Implementation of approved solutions.
- Manages a roads management system and databasis for the asset management, planning and cost benefit analysis of the roads network
- Controls all aspects of construction projects i.e. expenditure, project and contractor management, quality control and soil testing
- Produces technical documentation for road and civil engineering projects , handle tenders and prepare contracts with Civil Engineering Contractors. Both for capital and maintenance projects and other civil engineering projects such as dams and airstrips
- Data capture and management
- Grade 12 / Matric and BSc or BEng in Civil Engineering
- No experience required
- Computer skills, proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Driver’s license
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3433
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp