Masthead (Pty) Ltd has a 1-year contract available for a graduate to be trained as an Administrator at their regional office in Woodmead, Johannesburg. This role will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Compliance function, which includes assistance with functions such as recordkeeping, filing, data capturing and report generation. This role will suit a candidate with a degree who is looking to study further.
- File and update internal records and registers.
- Checklist procedure to identify any gaps in records.
- Assist with the maintenance of data by updating and capturing as required.
- Generate reports at required intervals.
- Assist with the preparation of consolidated reports.
- Provide administrative support in the management of data banks and reporting systems.
- Typing of general correspondence and minute-taking.
- General office duties such as filing, email and assisting with other functions on an ad-hoc basis.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Planning and organising.
- Taking Initiative.
- Quality orientated.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Able to communicate.
Reqquirements / Qualifications:
- Any Degree
- Must be Between 18-35 years of age
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3434
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp