North West Department of Health: TVET Graduates Internships 2021
North West Department of Health invites applications from unemployed TVET graduates to apply for an Internship Programme 2021. The internship will run for a period of 18 months.
Locations (Centres): North West (Provincial Office & Districts: Bojanala, Ngaka Modiri Molema, Dr Kenneth Kaunda and Dr Ruth Segomotsi Mompati)
Stipend: R4 770.58 per month
- N6 Certificate in any of the below mentioned fields of study.
- Must have an experiential training letter from a recognized TVET College.
- Must be a South African citizen
- Aged between 18 and 35 years.
- Candidates who have already participated In an internship programme in any government department will not be considered.
Required fields of study:
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management/Business Management
- Office Management/ Management Assistant
- Public Management/ Administration
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3436
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp