UNDP: RCO Support Internship programme 2021
The appointed Intern will work with other staff members within the RCO under the operational guidance of the Head of the Resident Coordinator’s Officer to deliver on the UN Country Teams Covid-19 response.
Include but not imited to:
- Work with the RCO team to ensure that the Joint Work Plans developed by the Results Groups are aligned to the Covid-19 knowledge products released by the UN (Socio-Economic Response Plan, Needs Assessment, Emergency Appeal)
- Support coordination of various national stakeholders to ensure they meaningfully participate in the work of the Results Groups and that UN interventions align to ongoing national Covid-19 activities.
- On-going mapping of partner interventions to ensure complementarity between UN and partner activities
- Support RCO in convening of quarterly Results Group meetings and ensure participation of partners
- Support quality assurance of all performance information received from UN agencies
- Support preparation of Results Group quarterly reports outlining implementation of activities
- Support uploading of performance information on the UNINFO system
- Collect data to inform review and amendment of UN interventions to support Covid-19 early recovery programmes
- Work with UN Communications Group and Humanitarian Coordination Specialist to develop relevant and informative communications products outlining the work of the UN
Fields of study:
Must be in final year or have completed qualification in:
- Public Health,
- Social Policy,
- International Relations,
- Political Affairs
- Teamwork and respect for diversity;
- Commitment to continuous learning;
- Genuine commitment towards the principles and values of the UN;
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3437
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp