PSiRA Internship programme 2021
The Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSiRA) is looking for unemployed and suitably qualified graduates to take up these challenging Internship positions. It is the intention of the Authority to promote representative through the filling of these positions.
Duration: 18 Months Contract
Stipend: R 4000.00 per month for the duration of the contract.
- Applicants must be South African citizens
- Applicants must be prepared to enter into an agreement with the Private Security Industry Regulatory and should not have any experiential learning.
- Studied at an accredited South African Educational Institution in the below-mentioned fields of study,
- Applicants who have already participated in a WIL/Internship programme will NOT be considered.
Fields of study:
N6 Certificate from TVET College on the following qualifications:
- Business administration or equivalent
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain Management
- Communication and Marketing
- Information Technology
- Record Management
- Computer literacy,
- Verbal and written communication Creativity:
- Innovative, Articulate, (remove highlighted in yellow)
- Good listener,
- Ability to work in a team, Ability to work under pressure, open-minded.
- Must have the ability to put other people first (Ubuntu),
- Must be professional, honest, ethical, accountable and have a sense of integrity.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3441
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp