SAICA Trainee programme 2021
This is a Three Year training programme to become certified as a Chartered Accountant with SAICA.
What does the CA programme involve?
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Plans, prepares and consolidates balance sheet and P&L statements and reports, according to relevant accounting standards (IFRS, GAAP, local standard etc)
- Prepares reports for division or support function management
- Analyse and evaluate assets and liabilities
- Contributes with analyses relevant for annual financial statements
- Co-operates with vendors, clients in reconciling the account status, on an accountable level
- Keeps abreast with changes of internal guidelines and external accounting standards, and prepares and presents training
- Review and update published guidelines owned by Processes & Projects
- Issue and implement new accounting guidelines
- Investigates project and other adhoc queries from the divisions and support functions
- Plan and prepare budgets and forecast for corporate units
- Capture budget and forecast into SAP
Who do I need to qualify?
- Completed Bcom Accounting Honours (CTA- Level 2)
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Previous working experience advantageous
- High performer
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously
- Analytical thinker
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3466
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp