Competition Commission Internship / Training Programme 2021
The Competition Commission has an exciting 24-month Cadet Training Programme. This programme offers successful candidates with an opportunity of being trained in Competition Law and Analyses. On successful completion of the programme, cadets may apply for opportunities within the Commission.
- A competitive salary.
- A conducive, supportive, stimulating working environment.
- Exposure to excellent training opportunities.
- An opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the attainment of the Competition Commission's vision 2030 of a Growing and inclusive Economy that serves all South Africans.
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal, writing and communication skills.
- No prior working experience in the same field.
- A Good analytical , research and investigative skills as well as computer literacy.
The following Training opportunities are open for applications:
Communications Cadet Trainining
- A completed 3-year Diploma or B.Degree in Graphic Design / Digital Communications.
Finance Division Cadet Trainining
- A completed Accounting qualification (NQF Level 7)
Human Capital Cadet Trainining
- A completed qualification in Human Resources (NQF Level 7)
Office Of The Commissioner (Legal And Economics) Cadet Trainining
- A completed Masters in Economics or Masters in Law Degree
Various Divisions (Legal And Economics) Cadet Trainining
- A completed Honours in Economics or LLB Degree
Economic Research Bureau Division Cadet Trainining
- A completed Masters in Economics Degree with at least 6-12 months research experience/exposure.
Legal Services Divisions Cadet Trainining
- A completed a LLB Degree with admission
- Over and above operational requirements, our appointment will take into account the country’s and organisational Employment Equity imperatives.
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to undergo proficiency assessments.
- The successful candidate will be vetted for security purposes.
- The Competition Commission reserves the right not to fill this position.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3601
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp