Sappi: Process Trainee Opportunity 2021
Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires a prospective Process Trainee for training and development Program within the Pulp and Paper Industry based at the Ngodwana Mill.
This role reports into the Human Resources Consultant: Learning and Development.
- Complete section specific training as per the requirements of the position profiles in that section within the agreed timeframe
- Complete a General and Plant Specific induction
- Complete legal training as per mill and section requirement
- Maintains a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times
The ideal candidate should have:
- Grade 12 (Math’s and Physical Science) or N3 Pulp and Paper
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Planning and organizing.
- General computer literacy.
- Good people skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3622
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp