Life Healthcare: Work Experience / Learnership Opportunity 2021
Opportunities exist for unemployed youth / learners in support of HWSETA to participate in a learner project. The Learnership is aimed to provide the opportunity for an unemployed learner to gain work experience in line with the qualifications they are studying towards.
The learnership will include:
- A monthly learner stipend
- A workplace mentor for the duration of your 18month learnership program.
- Opportunities to participate in technical skills training.
The following opportunities are open for applications:
- Work Experience for HR Unemployed Learner
- Work Experience for Office Management Unemployed Learner
- Learners must be unemployed to qualify for this Project / Learnership
- All learners must have completed the N6 theory from a public TVET college
- All learners applying must be in possession of a recent letter from the educational institute, requesting Work experience.
- All learners must complete the 18 months’ workplace experience in order to graduate
- Learners must not be the beneficiary of any other HWSETA grant within the 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 financial year and must not have been part of the work experience grant in prior years
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication
- Building relationships
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Computer literacy
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3671
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp