Legal Assistant (Graduate)
Sea Harvest has as an opportunity for a legal graduate to join the Group Company Secretariat and Legal Departmen. This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified legal graduate or post-articles candidate who wants to learn and grow within an established company.
In addition to legal exposure, this role will provide the candidate with exposure to compliance and governance related competencies.
- Drafting and vetting of legal agreements
- Monitoring changes in legislation impacting the Company and ensuring that the business is kept abreast of new legislative developments
- Providing assistance to the Company Secretary on company secretarial-related matters
- Performing a variety of other legally oriented tasks and duties as assigned
- LLB Degree or equivalent
- Completed Articles would be advantageous
- Detail-oriented and highly organised with a strong work ethic
- Ability to learn and implement in the legal function of the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, collaborate with teammates, with tenacity to deliver on all commitments
- Willingness to learn new skills and receive direction and feedback
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Interest in corporate law advantageous
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3673
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp