Fidelity Services Group: Internal Audit Internship programme 2021
Contract Period: 2 years
Reports to: Internal Audit Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Should complete Internal Audit Technician qualification within the 2 years with Institute of Internal Auditors
- Accountable for ensuring deadlines are met, and work meet the required standard
- Responsible for ensuring working papers and findings raised are factually accurate and that all working papers/findings are supported and cross-reference to evidence.
- Responsible for Filing and archiving
- Quality of own work
- General Audit findings by deadlines for review by Internal Audit Manager
- Responsible for the integrity of reporting
- Ensure all information is filled, updated and readily available as required.
- Overtime- Candidate will be required to work overtime when operationally required.
- Candidate will conduct him/herself in line with the llA Code of Ethics including the " Rules of Conduct for Internal Auditors"
- Ensure all Ad- hoc administrative tasks as assigned by Internal Audit Manager or Financial Director
- Assist where needed.
- B.Degree / Diploma Internal Audit or Equivalent
- Working towards obtaining the CIA qualification
- Intermediate levels of skills in MS Excel
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3674
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp