The Presidency: Internship programme 2021/2023
The Presidency invites applications from suitably qualified unemployed graduates to apply for the 2021 Internship programme. The department is offering an internship for a period of 24 months.
The Interns will receive a stipend according to the level of qualification obtained: -
- R6083.70 per month, National Diploma
- R6083.70 per month, Bachelor’s/Honours Degree
- R7510.65 per month, Master’s Degree
- Must be Unemployed
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must be 35 or Younger years of age
- Must not have been previously employed under any internship programme
Fields of study:
Applicants must be in possession of the following undergraduate or postgraduate qualifications to apply:
- Social Science/Sociology.
- B Com Economics.
- Industrial Engineer.
- Research / Public Policy / Development studies with Research as a major subject.
- Degree: Development Studies/ Public Administration / Political Studies.
- National Diploma: Media Studies/ Communications/ Public Relations/ Creative Writing.
- Honours/Masters in Economics, Development studies / Statistics / Town and Regional Planning.
- Diploma/ 1st Degree in Communication or Journalism with a focus on digital communication and social media.
- National Diploma/ BA Degree/ B-Tech/ Honours or Masters in Public Administration / Business Administration / Public Management.
- NQF level 6 in Public Management / Records Management, or any other Administration related qualification.
- National Diploma/ Degree in Public Administration / Management or Business Management.
- NQF level 6 in Risk Management/ Auditing/Internal Auditing/Social Science or equivalent qualification
- NQF level 6 in Public Management / Public Administration, or any other Administration related qualification.
- National Diploma or Degree in Financial Accounting.
- National Diploma in Cost and Management Accounting / Financial Management / Accounting / National Diploma or Degree in Financial Management or Accounting.
- National Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain Management / Public Administration / Social Sciences / International Relations.
- National Diploma: Information Technology in Software Development /Information Systems / Technical Applications/Web and Application Development or related on NQF level 6.
- National Diploma: Information in Support/ Technical Applications or related on NQF level 6.
- Recognised Bachelor's Degree on NQF level 7 in either Occupational Health and Safety/ Environmental / Risk Management/ Security Management or equivalent qualification.
NB. Applicants must be in possession of any of the above mentioned undergraduate or postgraduate qualifications to apply.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3678
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp