Department Of Defence: Senior Secretary
Department Of Defence invites unemployed youth to apply for the following entry level position.
Reference No: CFO 21/1/4
Salary: R173 703 per annum
Job level: Junior / Entry level Jobs
- Render effective and efficient secretarial services to the Director.
- Take minutes in Director’s meetings.
- Typing of variety of documents, including agendas, memos, letters, and reports.
- Handle and maintain the Director’s diaries, correspondence, controls files, process telephone calls and take messages.
- Arrange entry authorisations, receiving visitors and serving tea/ refreshments.
- Arrange meetings, appointments, flights, accommodation and transport.
- Act as secretary when required.
- Ensure the Director receives agendas and minutes timeously.
- Update and store the Directorate’s personal information.
- Remind the Director of the scheduled meetings and appointments and submission documents.
- Ensure the office is tidy and inventory is maintained and updated.
- Ensure faulty and malfunctioning equipment in the office are reported.
- Receive, register, route and file correspondence accordingly (i.e. agendas, minutes etc.).
- Applicant will also be responsible for procurement of office requirements in the Director’s office
- Computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and MS Outlook, etc).
- Special skills requirements: Planning, Organizational skills and time management skill.
- Good communication skills (verbal, written skill and ability to communicate well with people at different levels).
- Good telephone etiquette, Ability to handle variety of tasks including management of Office Assets, stationery, procurement and able to work under pressure.
- Good inter-personal skills, adaptability and resourcefulness. Be presentable, reliable and punctual.
- Added advantage: Post matric qualification in this field.
- Added advantage: One (1) year experience in administration or secretarial field.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3774
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp