Are you a recent graduate who enjoys being part of a team and is able to relate well to people from different backgrounds and cultures? Are you techno-savvy with good analytical, interpersonal and communications skills? If you answered yes to the above then this might be the opportunity for you.
- As a Graduate at Munich Re of Africa, you will be expected to:
- Take part in Soft Skills and Technical training
- Participate in cross-divisional project teams
- Participate in Company Business Projects (where applicable)
Munich Re Will Offer:
- Work/Life balance
- Great working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Learning and Development
- 12 months fixed term contract (with a possible 1 year extension)
- BCom in Economics or Finance/Business related degree
- Exposure to programming languages preferred
- Must be proficient in PowerPoint.
- An excellent academic record
- Individuals who are driven and passionate
- Accountable, competent & decisive
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Practical and analytical problem solving skills
- Knowledge seeker - studious and willing to learn new skills
- Flexibility - being a creative thinker
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3793
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp