National Prosecuting Authority: Finance Clerk
National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) invites unemployed youth to apply for the following entry level position.
Reference No: : RECRUIT 2021/99
Salary: R173 703 per annum
Job level: Junior / Entry level Jobs
- Process the payments for the service providers for the unit e.g subsistence and travelling claims in line with available budget and maintain asset register.
- Render support in the compilation and control budget.
- Carry out tasks relating to the acquisistion, supply and distribution of inventory in accordance with procurement policy.
- Check salary reports and check discrepancies.
- Distribute payslips, IRP5’ and stationary to the unit.
- Manage petty cash and liaise with Administration regarding all matters pertaining to Finance
- Grade twelve (12) or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of finance and procurement management system.
- Basic knowledge of PFMA and Treasury Regulations.
- Sound planning and organizing skills, written and verbal communication.
- General computer literacy skills and knowledge in programs MS Word; Excel; PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good people skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently. Basic numeracy skills
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3812
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp