NAMC: Internship Programme 2021
NAMC has exciting opportunities for graduates to gain practical work experience in the below mentioned fields of study. Applications are invited for the 2021 NAMC Internship Programme 2021
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Agriculture And Office Administration Interns
Must have an N6 qualification in:
- Office administration
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Public Relation.
Risk And Compliance Interns
- National Diploma / Degree in: Auditing / Risk /compliance and governance.
Agricultural Economist Interns
- An appropriate four years qualifications or Honors in: Agricultural Economics or related qualification.
- Administrative including co-ordination and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills and Problem-solving skills
- Good listening skills
- Ability to communicate and motivate, orally and in writing, research findings and policy issues;
- Show initiative and commitment to delivering sound results;
- Ability to work in a team and individually;
- Manage own workload effectively and efficiently;
- Attention to details and deadline driven.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3839
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp