Business Operations Analyst – Graduate Programme 2021
IQVIA is currently hiring for its Graduate Development Programme in Global Business Operations. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop into a best-in-class Business Analyst, ready to handle any deliverable with the highest quality and in depth understanding, and to embark on a successful and dynamic career pathway into the world of Global Proposals and Contracts.
No prior experience is necessary; however, the successful candidates will have a hunger to learn, be ready to engage and build relationships and have excellent communication skills.
Include but not limited to:
- Review Requests for Proposal (RFP). Identify information for proposal text and budget development and work closely with proposal development team to prepare and finalize proposals.
- Drive the execution of the Proposal throughout the lifecycle of the opportunity developing a strategic deliverable in accordance with proposals prioritization.
- Provide support and assistance to other Proposal Developers in the delivery of assigned opportunities.
- Lead and participate in global strategy calls to discuss customer requirements and identify discrepancies in customer information.
- Perform quality reviews of own work, processes and tasks to eliminate errors or defects.
- Update and maintain corporate databases as required and ensure accurate information is included in tracking reports.
- Proactively build internal and external customer relationships, working together to add value and improve the proposals and award processes.
- Identify key challenges and ultimate selling points from Request for Proposal (RFP) documentation.
Qualifications / Requirements:
Must have a Degree in:
- Life Science,
- Business Management,
- or related field.
- You will have strong working experience with Microsoft Word and Excel and have a good understanding of costing models.
- You will have a strong interest in proposals and contract writing.
- You will have a knowledge of the Clinical Research industry.
- Analytical thinker with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Incredibly passionate about what you do.
- Striving to deliver excellence.
- Possess a quality mindset, showing a concern for quality in all areas.
- Able to prioritize, organize and drive execution of multiple deliverables.
- Able to adapt and to manage change effectively.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with your internal and external stakeholders.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3868
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp