Programme Management Intern
The Internship is for six (6) months at UNEP Pretoria Office. The Internship is UNPAID and full-time. Interns work five days per week (35 to 40 hours) under the supervision of a staff member in the department or office to which they are assigned.
- Support project management, including backstopping implementation of project activities and monitoring, related to the GEF Biodiversity focal area.
- Carry out basic research and surveys.
- Assist with organizing workshops and various virtual or face-to-face meetings, and prepare meeting agendas, summaries, minutes and follow up communications as required.
- Assist in the development of communication and outreach materials such as stories, social media posts and newsletters highlighting the work and results of UNEP South Africa Office.
- Undertake any additional duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the Head of UNEP South Africa office, and in accordance with the Interns’ interests and experience.
Must meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree program
- or Have graduated with a university degree.
- or Be enrolled in a Post graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- Speaks and write clearly and effectively.
- Listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and respond appropriately.
- Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals.
- Considers all those to whom services are provided to be “clients” and seeks to see things from clients’ point of view.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3876
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp