Henkel: Finance Internship Programme 2021
Your role: In the course of the program the Finance & Controlling intern will get to know the different processes within the finance department, particularly in the Order-to-Cash (OTC) process, and support the team in tasks and special projects in the following areas:
- Monitor product costing, including material prices, bill of materials update, and proactively communicate impact to business stakeholders.
- Costs centre reporting and analysis to derive action oriented commentaries
- Update planning tools relating to rolling forecasts, quarterly forecasts & budget
- Execute automation potential across finance related activities to deliver highly efficient process
- Participate in stock count and other related activities.
- Graduate of Finance / Accounting or related qualification.
- ACCA/ACA in view is satisfactory.
- Ready to try new things, and apply new knowledge.
- Ability to analyze complex data and identify inconsistencies.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft application, especially Microsoft Excel, VBA or similar script writing will be preferred.
- Experience in SAP is an added advantage
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3897
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp