Henkel: HR / Human Resource Internship Programme 2021
- Assisting with recruitment process.
- Co-ordinate training and follow up on completion of training and update the training matrix.
- Work closely with Talent and Learning Manager on performance management projects, EES Surveys etc.
- Work close with HR Specialist on Time and Attendance System (monitoring and downloading working hours).
- Prepare induction and onboarding packs for new employees.
- Coordinating social events; social corporate responsibility events, HR Roadshows, Wellness Day, union meetings.
- Prepare couriers paperwork related to HR Team, ordering supplies for the HR team, PTP process and willing to learn and rotate various areas of HR.
- Support payroll initiatives and roadshows.
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resources or related sciences.
- 0-1 year experience will be sufficient.
- Sound planning and organizing skills, written and verbal communication.
- General computer literacy skills and knowledge in programs MS Word; Excel; PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good people skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to act independently.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3898
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp