Intern: Wool and Mohair
We are looking for forward thinkers who want to make a difference. We need somebody to handle all telephonic queries. The candidate’s telephone etiquette should be on a professional level in order to successfully handle the queries pertaining to shearing sheds.
- Grade 12 / Matric.
- Very good telephone etiquette
- We use Talman, so knowledge of this would be an added advantage.
- General administrative experience would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of shearing sheds will be advantage.
- Fluent in English, Xhosa.
- You will work independently but will be part of a Team.
- Patience with investigative skills.
- Never giving up until the problem is resolved.
- You need to have basic computer skills.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3899
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp