An opportunity exists for an Internal Audit Assistant to join their dynamic, fast growing team. The successful candidate should preferably have the necessary internal audit skills and knowledge or at least studying towards a related qualification.
- Perform risk-based internal audits in accordance with the IIA Standards and approved methodology
- Ensure working papers meet firm quality standards
- Attend IAT training and maintain CPD requirements
- Allocate and charge time accurately on timesheets
- Proactively highlight client delays and additional out of scope work
- Actively identify cross selling opportunities for follow-up by managers
- BCom degree with relevant internal audit qualification
- Considering joining the IAT Programme
- Internal audit prior work experience preferred
- Knowledge of internal audit software tools and methodologies preferred
- Willingness to travel when necessary
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3900
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp