CWWP Support Graduate Opportunity 2021
The purpose of the CaseWare Working Papers Graduate role is to provide technical software support to customers that utilise the CaseWare product offering, Drawing on your accounting and auditing knowledge.
The role is responsible for client success and retention through enabling clients to effectively and efficiently use the CaseWare Africa product offerings so that clients are able to service their clients.
- Deliver support across various channels on all licensed clients to successfully ensure resolutions to all cases;
- Manage cases in accordance with Service Level agreement, process and procedures;
- Enable client success by directing client or product escalations to the correct channels to ensure end to end resolution; and;
- Identify and cascade themes or trends relevant to our products and services to the correct channels.
- Enable client satisfaction by making pro-active support calls;
- Develop knowledge resources to enable knowledge sharing with the team and clients; and
- Achieve active engagement/participation during all knowledge sharing sessions
- Completed or completing a B.Com degree or National Diploma (Minimum NQF Level 6), with a minimum of 2nd year Accounting as a subject.
- Excellent academic achievements within the specified qualification.
- Technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Communication skills (verbal and written);
- Microsoft Office.
- Good understanding of auditing and financial environment and processes
- Highly computer literate with an interest in Software and IT
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3902
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp