Caseware: Finance Graduate Opportunity 2021
To ensure the accurate and timeous accounting and reconciliation of company transactions and the production of the company’s monthly financial and management accounts by ensuring that all input documents are complete, accurate, correctly coded and authorized.
- Responsible for the procurement process, reconcile suppliers account and ensure payments are done timeously.
- Reconciles balance sheet and ensure outstanding items are cleared timeously
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; prepare accounts payable ledgers
- Secures financial information by completing database backups, keeping information confidential.
- Identify, manage, report and resolve any issues/potential risks that are identified.
- Quality of continuous stakeholder engagement.
- Quality of documentation provided.
Ensure all deliverables are accompanied by good analysis of items presented.
- Build relationships with people that help you win.
- Grade 12
- Bcom Accounting degree/ related degree
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good interpersonal skills – liaise with suppliers, clients, stakeholders etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Collaborative team player.
- Financial acumen.
- Good ability to assimilate data into valuable information.
- Good ability to prioritise and multitask
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3903
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp