University of Pretoria (UP): Anaesthesiology Internship Programme 2021
The Faculty of Veterinary Science is offering a wonderful opportunity for Junior Veterinarians who want to gain more experience in the Anaesthesiology Clinic and learn from the best specialists.
The successful candidate will actively participate in the following areas:
- Clinical service in the Anaesthesiology section of the Onderstepoort Veterinary Academic Hospital, including a 24-hour and weekend service;
- Administrative duties associated with clinical work;
- Assist with teaching and clinical/ practical training of undergraduate veterinary and para-veterinary students;
- Assist clinicians with research and publications;
- Other clinical/ academic duties as delegated by the line manager; and
- Community engagement activities, including clinical duties at community clinics associated with the University
- BVSc-degree or BVMCh or equivalent professional veterinary qualification;
- Registration or eligibility for authorisation as a Veterinarian with the SAVC;
- Acknowledged clinical expertise; and
- Adequate subject knowledge necessary for the post.
- Appropriate language and communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good computer skills (Windows, MS Office, internet); and
- After-hours availability.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3923
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp