Ernst & Young: Strategy & Transactions Graduate Programme 2021
Ernst & Young invites applications from qualified unemployed graduates to apply for the 2021 Ernst & Young Graduate / Internship programme.
Your client responsibilities:
We help clients work through what their organization is today and what it could be tomorrow by embracing a digital transactions mindset. In TAS, you’ll be part of a team that leads digital change through four key areas:
- Strategy and ecosystem – You’ll help clients identify new partners and M&A targets to support their digital growth.
- Capital and portfolio review – You’ll advise clients on how to get their capital allocation balance right by continuously reviewing their business portfolio so they’re making the right investments and divestments.
- Deal process – You’ll deploy a deep analysis of new types of diligence when evaluating a target. This might include undertaking cyber diligence or applying intellectual property analysis.
- Integration – You’ll work with companies to target multiple digital assets simultaneously, and guide their integration to help deliver maximum value quickly.
- Must be studying towards a BCom or Business Sciences degree with a focus in Finance, Investment Management, Statistics or Actuarial Sciences
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3962
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp