Film and Publication Board: Internship Programme 2021
The Film and Publication Board (FPB) is implementing an Internship Programme and is seeking a total of fourteen (14) candidates who are interested in having an opportunity to gain practical work experience and skills development within the Media Regulatory Sector.
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years old.
- Must be based in the Johannesburg/Pretoria area
- You have not been in any Internship programme before.
- You are interested in gaining experience and skills and/or building a future career in the Regulatory Sector.
- You are prepared to enter into a 24-month Fixed-Term Contract with the FPB.
- You have just completed a recognized National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree qualification in a relevant field.
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Legal Unit Interns
Information Communications Technology Unit Interns
- National Diploma/ B-Tech Degree in Computer Systems Engineering
- National Diploma/BTech – Information and Communication Technology
- BSc – Computer Science.
Supply Chain Management Unit Interns
- Qualifications: National Diploma in any Supply Chain related field
Finance Unit Interns
- Qualifications: Bcom Degree in Accounting
Human Capital Unit Interns
- Qualifications: Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management
Research Unit Interns
- Qualifications: Bachelors Degree in Research
Client Support Unit Interns
- Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Public Administration
Classification Unit Interns
- Qualifications: Bachelors Degree in Development Studies/Psychology
Operations Unit Interns
- Qualifications: Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Public Administration
Child Protection Unit Interns
- Qualifications: Bachelors Degree in Social Work and ICT background
Internal Audit Unit Interns
- Degree/ Diploma in Internal Audit
Risk and Compliance Unit Interns
- Qualifications: Risk Management and Compliance
Diploma or Degree in:
- Corporate Governance
- Political Science
Communications Unit Interns
Degree or Diploma in:
- Digital Marketing
- You are computer literate and have the ability to use MSWord, Excel, internet and email at an intermediate to advanced level.
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp