SA Weather Service: General Worker Opportunity 2021
General Worker is essentially responsible for providing assistance to artisans, and to perform rudimentary maintenance tasks within the office as well as at observation sites.
Reference No: WS07/032021
Key Performance Areas:
- The work includes assisting Weather Observers with manual tasks, both locally and at remote meteorological sites;
- leaning of SAWS offices, vehicles and low level maintenance in the office;
- Receiving and dispatching of stock;
- Assist with the routine maintenance and installation of meteorological equipment;
- Sorting and archiving of documentation.
- Transportation of personnel and performing basic handyman tasks;
- Applicants must be in possession of a Grade 12 certificate;
- Be in possession of a valid Driver’s Licence to be able to operate a light motor vehicle;
- The incumbent must be able to perform outdoor labour intensive duties;
- The post requires handyman skills, and the skills to operate a lawnmower machine;
- Communications skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Planning and organizing.
- Good people skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/4041
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp