Educational Psychology Internship Programme 2021
The Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls (The Academy) is a residential boarding school with just over 300 students enrolled in Grades 8 -12. Grade 12 students write the Independent Examination Board (IEB) National Senior Certificate (NSC) Examination.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates
- Rendering counselling psychology services to young girls to ensure academic success and emotional wellness.
- Promoting the holistic well-being and development of all students, academically, psychologically and socially.
- Registration as a MA Educational Psychology student at an accredited university;
- Registration as an Intern Psychologist with the HPCSA;
- Completed course work as part of first year MA Educational Psychology training;
- Successful practical work as part of first year MA Educational Psychology training;
- Understanding of the developmental, emotional, social and educational issues of children and young people.
- Good Communication skills
- Detail Orientation
- Self Confidence/Resilience
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/4070
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp