Department Of Defence: Administration Clerk
Department Of Defence invites unemployed youth to apply for the following entry level position.
Salary: R173 703 per annum
Job level: Grade 12 / Junior / Entry level Jobs
Reference No: DLSD/06/21/01
- Render of clerical services to the Military Legal Services: Performing a variety of routine directive-intensive clerical duties.
- Handling of less complicated routine correspondence, processing documents (letters notices, memorandum and submission etc, in relation to the Division functional activities.
- Answering of the telephone, making telephone calls on behalf of the Office in charge and canilise telephone calls.
- Taking notes and do typing of the Officer in charge.
- Submitting the inland, Expenditure and Accommodation claims.
- Keeping the Officer in charge’s diary and reminding of any meeting.
- Receiving visitors, arrange for refreshments.
- Filing of Documents.
- Performing elementary calculations and maintain and issuing of statistics .
- Receive and transmitting messages with a fax machine
- A minimum of Grade 12 / Matric
- 1 year previous experience as a clerk.
- Computer literate (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word, MS Outlook).
- Good communication (Verbal and Written),
- Planning and Organisational skills.
- Teamwork Interpersonal relationship skills,
- Problem solving, Maintain discipline.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/4108
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp