Office of the Chief Justice: Accounting Clerk
Office of the Chief Justice invites unemployed youth to apply for the following entry level position.
Salary: R173 703 per annum
Job level: Grade 12 / Junior / Entry level Jobs
Reference No: 2021/101/OCJ
- Quality check invoices/claims received;
- Prepare invoices/claims for payment in compliance with PFMA, TR and departmental financial prescripts.
- Capture sundry and creditor payments within 30 days.
- Perform proper filing and batch control (all source documentation attached), including reporting (BAS reports).
- Capture all invoices received in invoice control register and payments made in payments register.
- Update the weekly travel payments register for submission to National Office.
- Open new files when necessary; filing of documents.
- Assist with obtaining documentation requested during audits.
- Perform a support service in other tasks when instructed.
- Perform salary administrative support service/ Distribute payslips and IRP 5’s.
- Render a budget support service.
- Receipt and registration of S&T, cell phone and overtime claims.
- Assist and render a support service in respect of all queries received.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification with Accounting as a passed subject.
- A National Diploma/Degree in Finance/Accounting will be an added advantage.
- One (1) year experience in Financial Environment will serve as an added advantage
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of BAS and PERSAL system, GRAP Standards.
- Time Management
- Good Interpersonal skills,
- Basic knowledge of financial management.
- Computer literacy
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/4109
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp