Leroy Merlin: Finance Internship Programmme 2021
Purpose:In order to support the growth of this new company, we are looking for a Finance Intern based in Johannesburg.
- To accurately process, reconcile and prepare creditors invoices for payment.
- Build a good supplier relationship in respect to processing and payment items.
- To ensure that cashbook payments are paid and processed timeously and accurately.
- To ensure accurate petty cash disbursements, reconciliation and replenishment happen timeously.
- Prepare payment files and provide a remittance advice to all creditors.
- Handle all supplier queries.
- Prepare an updated accruals list.
- Ensure all filing of supporting documentation are done immediately, accurately and securely in line with group and local retention policy requirements.
- Assist and support external and internal audits.
- All Ad hoc queries and requests must be completed within the deadlines agreed upon.
- Bcom Degree in Financial Accounting or similar
- Computer literate
- Numerical skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Deadline driven
- Honest and reliable
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/4118
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp