Capitec Bank: Customer Service Agents
We're on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share our passion for service in the banking industry.
- To welcome clients and coordinate the branch flow through efficient queue functioning
- Responsible for providing excellent client service by fulfilling and exceeding the client’s expressed need (Save, Transact, Credit and Insure).
- Accurately and timeously, gather and capture client information for loan approvals and conduct deposit/enquiry transactions.
- Responsible for maintaining skill, knowledge and competency in order to sell Global One in the interest of the client.
- Presenting and conducting self in accordance with brand expectations.
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
Skills / Knowledge
- Basic calculations
- Retail/consumer service environment
- Capitec Bank Products
- Internal business processes and procedures
- Organisational Policies, including (but not limited to) the Credit Policy
- Communications Skills
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Must have access to transport (personal/public)
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Flexible and mobile across regions is an advantage
- Must have fingerprints which are detectable/recognisable on Capitec Bank's internal electronic banking system
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp