Medtronic: Internship Programme 2021 (Neuromodulation & Pelvic Health)
Include but not limited to.
- This is a temporary position.
- Responsible for working with teams operating within a service group, or product group and/ or project group.
- Assists with the development, monitoring, coordination and implementation of projects.
- Provides quantitative and qualitative analysis, industry research, reporting and internal communication services with team members.
- Investigates and communicates potential opportunities for process improvement as well as potential project initiatives.
- Works with different departments including sales, marketing and business development to develop knowledge of industry and organizational processes.
- Any Bachelors degree
- 0 years of experience
- Intellectually curious
- Creative problem solvers
- Community Impact Maker
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/4179
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp