St Stithians College: Teacher Internship Programme 2021
St Stithians College is offering prospective teachers the opportunity to study towards a part-time 4-year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) in Foundation Phase/ or Intermediate Phase (B.Ed.) Senior /FET Phase Maths and Science or 2-year Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) while gaining workplace experience at St Stithians College. Successful candidates will be appointed from January 2022.
- Students already registered in one of the above courses
- or Current Grade 12 learners eager to explore a career in teaching who display strong academic results especially in Mathematics and Science
- South African citizens
- From previously disadvantaged groups and/or students in need of financial assistance
- Passionate about exploring a career in teaching ECD/Foundation Phase, Mathematics and Physical Sciences, and languages
Benefits you will receive:
- A monthly stipend
- Mentoring by experienced teachers
- Valuable professional training and workplace experience within an independent school environment
In addition, you may qualify for one or more of the following benefits, depending on your financial needs’ analysis:
- Payment of tuition fees at UNISA and a textbook allowance.
- Daily meal allowance during term time.
- Workshop conference allowance.
- A monthly stipend.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/4212
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp