City of Johannesburg: Admin Assistant Internship Programme 2021
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Group Corporate & Shared Services Department has the Admin Assistant Internship opportunities available for a period NOT exceeding eighteen (18) months.
Department: Group Corporate & Shared Services
Salary Range: R3 500 pm (stipend)
- Control the administrative requirements associated with SHE Directorate.
- Monitor the consolidation, processing and representation for functional information.
- Coordinate the administrative dimension associated with the processing of Directorate related queries and complaints.
- Control workflow processes and output levels of work by providing administrative guidance.
- Performance specific activities associated with providing support to line functions.
- Matric/Grade 12, Certificate in Public Admin at NQF level 6 or any relevant qualifications.
- Computer literacy.
- Ages between 18 – 35 years; and
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
- Work independently.
- Work under pressure.
- Accountable and be able to maintain privacy and confidentiality.
- Must form part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills and be able to work with the group.
- Coordination and Problem-Solving skills required and Batho Pele Principles.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/4213
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp