Ernst & Young: Technology Risk Graduate Programme 2022
As a member of the Tech Risk team, you'll contribute technically to IT Audit client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish internal and external relationships.
You'll also identify potential business opportunities for EY within existing engagements, and escalate these as appropriate. Similarly, you'll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and raise any issues with senior members of the team.
- Participate in IT Audit engagements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress
- Participate and assist in preparing for meetings with target management teams
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Consulting and with other services across the organization
- Contribute to people-related initiatives
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of staff
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
Strong academic record including an Honours degree in:
- Information Systems
- Internal Audit
NB. This role is only applicable to recent graduates with less than 12 months formal work experience
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/4277
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp