Department of Water and Sanitation: Accounting Clerk
The Department of Water and Sanitation invites unemployed youth to apply for the following entry level position.
Job level: Grade 12 / Junior / Entry level Jobs
Reference Number: 040621/12
Salary: R173 703 per annum (Level 05)
- Receive, record, monitor Invoices from suppliers on Invoice Tracking Register,
- Compile sources documents and capture invoices to pay Sundry and Purchase Order suppliers, including Journals on SAP System.
- Ensure payments are done within 30 days.
- Management of Sundry Vendor Master Registration on SAP System.
- Attend to queries from Regional and Provincial Offices
- A Senior / Grade 12 Certificate.
- Knowledge of clerical function, practices as well as the ability to capture data, operate computer and collate financial statistics.
- Basic knowledge of public service financial legislations, procedures and Treasury Regulations (PFMA, GAAP, GRAP financial manual).
- Knowledge of basic financial operating systems (SAP system, PERSAL, BAS, LOGIS, etc).
- Basic understating of Reconciliations, Procure to pay process and Accruals.
- Diploma or Degree in: Financial Accounting/Financial Management /Cost and Management Accounting will be an added advantage
- Experience in financial management will be an added advantage
- Knowledge management, people and diversity management.
- Basic knowledge of problem solving and analysis.
- People and diversity management.
- Client orientation and customer focus.
- Good communication skill (both verbal and written).
- Accountability and ethical conduct
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/4289
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp