Fidelity Services Group: Tender Administrator
The above position is vacant at CSA Head Office Helderkruin, reporting to the Group Bid Manager . The overall purpose of this position is to complete tender documents and files.
- Ensure that all Tenders completed within the stipulated time frames and according to the stipulated requirements.
- Ensure Client contract obligations are met
- Maintain contact with Sales and Operations to ensure all opportunities are communicated and maintained
- Assisting Branches with supportive marketing material i.e. Profiles
- Be available for customer visits (as and when required)
- Liaise with specific departments in order to manage prequalification questionnaire and required documentation for Clients on behalf of Management
- Compilation and consolidation of tenders and accurate compilation and consolidation of costings of tenders
- Compilation and consolidation of quotes for branches
- Updating of tender reports on a monthly basis for the Department Manager
- Maintain necessary filling system on a monthly basis
- Handover of awarded tenders/contracts.
- Grade 12
- Diploma or equivalent qualification preferred
- Sound knowledge and relevant experience of tender/bid administration
- Excellent typing skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy essential
- Ability to plan and meet deadlines under pressure
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must have good verbal and language abilities
- Must be assertive
- Must be self- motivated
- Pay attention to detail
- Willing to work overtime
- Willing to Travel
- Communication skills
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/4292
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp