Department Of Defence: Secretary
The Department Of Defence invites unemployed youth to apply for the following entry level position.
Job level: Junior / Entry level Job
Reference No: TRGCOM/11/01/21/02
Salary: R173 703 per annum (Level 05)
Centre: Training Command HQ, Pretoria
- Establish and maintain an effective diary for the CoSTrg Comd.
- Manage and coordinate the diary and appointments.
- Act as receptionist for the CoS office.
- Manage incoming and outgoing calls and maintain the telephone register.
- Provide hospitality services to all guests visiting.
- Administrate the CoS Entertainment allowance.
- Render an office support and administration function.
- Perform a variety miscellaneous tasks for the CoS.
- Keep records of all incoming and outgoing correspondence including files.
- Ensure that the correct security processes are followed with regards to incoming and outgoing documentation on a daily basis.
- Ensure the office security is maintained with regard to access to the office of the CoS
- Grade 12 / Matric.
- Previous secretarial experience and related courses will be an advantage
- Analytical thinking,
- Computer literate,
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good interpersonal relations skills.
- Effective planning
- Coordination skills
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/4326
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp