The Foschini Group: Intern Buyers Assistant 2021
An opportunity has become available in our buying team for a Buyers Assistant.
- Administratively supporting all aspects of the buying process.
- Ensuring timeous placement of orders onto the purchasing system.
- Maintaining a control system for the sample room.
- Compiling, balancing and updating of spread sheets and reports.
- Maintaining quality assurance control and audit of samples.
- Building constructive and mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers.
- All preparations prior to presentations
- General office administration and ad hoc duties as required by the department.
- Liaise with the marketing team regarding handovers
- Delivery status updates
- Buy plan Image maintenance
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Have a minimum of a Grade 12 / Matric Qualification
- Previous experience as a Buyer's Assistant is required
- Be highly organised, numerate, and have exceptional co-ordination ability
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to build and maintain working relationships incl. being helpful and assist where necessary in the department.
- Show initiative, be pro-active, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Have high energy levels
- Have the ability to multi-task and be flexible
- Excel in a pressurised environment
- Have a problem-solving approach to work
- Able to work with a large workload and remain efficient
- Must be able to work with a team
- Must possess a positive attitude
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/4350
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp