Belgotex Floors: SHEQ Internship Programme 2021
The purpose of the role is to assist the SHE team in ensuring a safe working environment for all employees.
- Update and maintain safety training records including entering safety meetings, training meetings, etc.
- Promote safer environmental practices
- Reinforcement of proper practices related to waste disposal and other environmental safety concerns
- Assignment of specific Health & Safety related tasks with ongoing projects
- Assist in ensuring compliance with relevant health, safety and environment legislation
- Facilitate new employee safety induction
- Assist in the implementation of the integration of Environment and Safety Management
- Observing OHS regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel
- Maintaining positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Bachelor’s Degree in: Safet management/Sciences or similar
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Continuous learning - A curious mind and have the willingness to learn
- Pay attention to detail
- Analytical thinker
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp