Closing Date: 26 September 2018
Do you have what it takes to become a Sasol Learner Artisan? Apply for one of the following Learnership opportunities:
- Sasolburg: Instrumentation, Electrical, Mechanical Fitter
- Secunda: Instrumentation, Electrical, Mechanical Fitter, Turner, Welder, Rigger, Boilermaker
To be considered for any of the above disciplines, you will need a completed National Senior Certificate with a 40% pass in the following subjects:
- Technical Mathematics or Mathematics SG / HG
- English/ Business English SG / HG
- Technical Science, Physical Science or Engineering Science SG / HG
- A full N3 certificate with Mathematics, Engineering Science, Business English
- You may only apply once.
- The Recruitment process requires psychometric assessment, interviews, a medical and fitness assessment, security clearance and qualification verification.
- A candidate becomes eligible for the final selection process once all verifications have been completed.
Apply Online for the Sasol learnership Programme in Sasolburg
Apply Online for the Sasol learnership Programme in Secunda
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp