COFCO: Graduate Programme 2022
We are looking for candidates who wish to pursue either a career track in Trading or Logistics & Operations. All participants will complete the same programme and align to their chosen career route upon graduation.
This programme opens up a range of valuable experiences:
- Opportunities to gain a deep understanding of how our business operates, defined by strong values and beliefs and a culture of collaboration.
- The chance to gather insights on the latest commercial thinking, explore new ways of working and contribute to COFCO International’s sustainability mission.
- The opportunity to attend global learning events and virtual workshops to enable you to learn from the organisation’s top leaders.
- Coaching from a dedicated technical expert, with impressive experience and knowledge.
- You will also be part of a small global team to complete a challenging project. This will be sponsored by a senior business leader and will help you to build a network of contacts and gain a deeper understanding of the organisation’s commercial activities.
The full rotational programme takes a minimum of 18 months to complete and has been designed to give you the organisational knowledge and operational expertise you will need to begin a long and fulfilling career with us.
Fields of study:
You should have a university degree in:
- Business administration,
- Agricultural sciences
- or similar.
- You do not need post-graduate working experience.
- The selection process will be in English, so you will need to be fluent both written and verbal.
- You will also need to speak the language of the country where you are applying and be a citizen there or have a valid work permit.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp