Department of Education: Assistant Positions at Public Schools
As part of the Presidential Employment Stimulus Programme the Department of Education is inviting unemployed youth to apply for assistant positions at Public and LSEN schools across all provinces. Apply for Assistant posts in Public and LSEN schools across south africa.
- Education Assistant - Curriculum
- Education Assistant - ICT/eCadres
- Education Assistant - Reading Champions
- General School Assistant - Child & Youth Care Worker
- General School Assistant - Handyman (no matric required)
- General School Assistant - Sports & Enrichment Assistant (no matric required)
Duration: For 5 months from the beginning of November
Stipend: R3827 monthly stipend (less UIF of R38 per month)
What are The Criteria?
- Must have Grade 12 / Matric
- 18 – 35 years of age (must not turn 36 before 31 March 2022)
- Live within walking distance from the school
- Must not be working, studying or training (even part-time)
- Must not be receiving a government grant (NSFAS, Funza Lushaka,)
- No criminal record
- Planning and organization.
- Good Communication skills.
- Interpersonal relations.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp