Department Of Defence: Entry level Client Service Officer
Department Of Defence invites unemployed youth to apply for the following Government entry level position.
Job level: Grade 12 / Junior / Entry level SA Government Jobs
Salary:R208 584 per annum
- Labour Centre: Beaufort West Ref No: HR4/4/10/367
- Labour Centre: Carletonville Ref No: HR 4/4/4/09/03
- Labour Centre: Pretoria Ref No: HR 4/4/4/09/02
- Services. Render Employment Services to all the Clients who visit the Labour Centre.
- Resolve all complaints on all Labour Legislations received from Clients.
- Receive all Unemployment Insurance Benefits Applications and Employer declarations.
- Receive application forms in terms of Compensation for Injuries & Diseases Act (COIDA) and Employer registration forms for COIDA
- Grade twelve (12) certificate. No experience required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- All Labour Legislations and Regulations,
- Private Employment Agency regulations and related ILO conventions,
- Public Service Regulations, Public Service Act,
- Departmental Policies,
- Procedures and Guidelines,
- Batho Pele principles.
- Telephone etiquette, Interviewing,
- Computer literacy,
- Ability to interpret legislation,
- Computer literacy (Microsoft and mainframe),
- Interpersonal relationship skills,
- knowledge of capturing and microfilming/scanning processes.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively (written & verbal) in English.
- Knowledge of policies and directives.
- Meeting deadlines and setting goals.
- Handle repetitive work.
- Team player.
- Problem solving.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp