Department Of Defence: Entry level Claims Credit Officer UIF
Department Of Defence invites unemployed youth to apply for the following Government entry level position.
Job level: Grade 12 / Junior / Entry level SA Government Jobs
Salary: R208 584 per annum
Reference No: HR4/4/10/368
- Collect outstanding overpayments balance.
- Keep all overpayment Debtors Records manually and electronically.
- Resolve all complaints on all Labour Legislations received from Clients.
- Monitor the payments of benefits to clients.
- A Grade 12 Senior Certificate with 0-6 Months experience.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Unemployment Insurance Act (UIA),
- Unemployment Insurance Contribution Act (UICA),
- General Recognized Accounting Principles (GRAP),
- General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP),
- Financial Systems, Departmental Policies and Procedures,
- Public Finance Management Act,
- Treasury Regulations,
- Financial Management Processes Procedures.
- Communication (verbal and written),
- Computer Literacy,
- Time Management,
- Planning and organizing,
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp